Сообщений в теме: 2

#1 Jellicle

Jellicle

Новичок

• Пользователи
  • Pip
  • Cообщений: 7

Отправлено 18 Ноябрь 2019 - 09:56

If you are looking for drm audio converter mac, you shouldn’t miss TunesKit.
    TunesKit DRM Audio Converter is an all-round mighty DRM removal solution to convert DRM-protected Apple Music, iTunes M4P and audiobooks, Audible AA, AAX, as well as non-DRM audios to common MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC for any device and player.

Main Features of TunesKit DRM Audio Converter
    1. Losslessly remove DRM from Apple Music & iTunes songs
    2.Cast Apple Music to Chromecast, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
    2. Retain 100% original quality and ID3 tags
    3. Convert Audible and iTunes audiobooks to MP3, M4B, AAC
    4. Convert between DRM-free audio file formats

Here’s a simple guide on how to use it.
    Step 1 Import Apple Music songs to the Converter
    Simply download TunesKit DRM Audio Converter from the above link and please make sure that you've downloaded the Apple Music songs you want to convert to your PC. Then, please launch TunesKit and use the ""music note"" button on the center top to import Apple songs. Or you can directly drag media files from the folder to the main interface of TunesKit.
    add-apple-music-files.png
    Step 2 Set Output Format and Output Path
    After all the songs are loaded, open the ""Format"" panel at the bottom left to select an output format for your audio files. MP3 is recommended. Right next to the ""Format"" button there is the Output Path option. Click on it and readjust the file destination if needed.
    select-format.jpg
    Step 3 Convert Apple Music to MP3 Format
    When all the parameters and the output folder are set, you can start to convert Apple Music songs by pressing the ""Convert"" button. Once the conversion finishes, you can locate the converted files in the folder you selected.
    convert-apple-music.png

Сообщение отредактировал Jellicle: 18 Ноябрь 2019 - 09:58

#2 Lily Allen

Lily Allen

Новичок

• Пользователи
    • Pip
    • Cообщений: 3

Отправлено 18 Январь 2020 - 06:09

I will try your recommendation later. I want to test it and compare with my Audio Converter for Mac to see which one is better 

Although my tool works perfectly to convert Apple Music right now, I still want to make sure if it is the best before I register the full version. 

#3 JackHughes

JackHughes

Новичок

• Пользователи
      • Pip
      • Cообщений: 3

Отправлено 18 Июнь 2020 - 18:14

With MusConv you can easily migrate from Spotify to Amazon, Apple Music, Google Music and other popular music streaming services!

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей

Rambler's Top100